Friday, September 20, 2013

Cone Collar

Hey Jammers! Today's item is the Cone Collar, sold in the Medical Center!
Perfect for making your member wolf or other animal suffer because they cannot scratch themselves to rid themselves of the cast or other bandage that was put on them by a mean jam-doctor.

Anywho...

Do you like my Jammer Snaps entry?
Donz steel it,  pleez...
Anyway, I've already entered it. :)

On a side note...

What do you think of the Adventures pre-releasing items before they come out?
Personally, I don't like it, because it could trick a lot of people into overtrading, but...
What do you think?

~QuinnTheCat, signing off from her first Daily item post in about 6 months. :)

1 comment:

Be nice, don't advertise (unless it's on a page where you can!) and make sure everyone is having a nice time! If there is any troubles that I don't notice, please email me at tucker1.g4@gmail.com

:)